Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stewart Family

This family is one of the first I met upon moving here over twelve years ago. I want to cry thinking about it but can honestly say: no matter what I was facing in my life, no matter how I was struggling spiritually, Ron and Tammy have always looked happy to see me. What an important gift we give someone just by smiling when (s)he walks in the room; I hope to never forget.

Tammy is one of the most effective women's leaders I've ever known, and my life has been impacted profoundly by the Bible studies she's taught.

This session has been one of my easiest, to date. I mean, these people are all gorgeous...and grown (which makes a difference)! I remember when Elizabeth was young enough to come over and bake cookies with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment