Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jessica & Cristian

I taught Jessica more than one class at ITT, back in the day. It's been more than six years since I left the school, and I'm touched that some of my students have kept in touch...not only with me, but with one another. The day of this session, my student Marjorie accompanied Jessica and Cristian, and I could tell: they've become family.

Jessica is centered beyond her years and radiates love, in general, but she glows especially bright when she's with Cristian. It was a privilege to capture their sweet relationship with my camera.

As you scroll down, you'll see a "shrink" of Cristian. I don't employ this editing technique often because it's time-consuming to do it well, but I do seem to have an aptitude for it. I wrote a story for my daughter Charleigh's third birthday and illustrated it entirely with her shrinks. I mention this because maybe someone would like to hire me to create a personalized book of words and photos for a child?







No comments:

Post a Comment